Monday, July 22, 2013

Who is Lil Bess?

"Historically the "Black Betty" of the title may refer to the nickname given to a number of objects: a musket, a bottle of whisky, etc." ~Wikipedia

So take absolute raw artistic passion (Jimi Hendrix, R.I.P.) and create a marriage with the explosive power of Black Betty (a musket in this case) and you would have "Lil Bess" (the battle axe).

This blog is to chronicle the growth of Lil Bess, who was born 5lbs 2oz on Jul.21st, 2013.


*****
I am completely stripping this guitar, rebuilding, repainting (my own design) and installing all new custom electronics. I suspect this project will take some serious time and considering that there are more lucrative projects on the table, I will work on this as time allows. It would be awesome if she could be finished by Summer 2014, but I'm not putting any pressure on myself. Subscribe and automatically be informed of new progress posts! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment